What it does
The Zs App enables you to access your portal on the the Zs Platform from a mobile device.
When you log into the Zs App, it will create a profile for you saving the credentials that connect you to the web based Zs Platform each time you want to access your Zs portal using the Zs App. The Zs App having collected your credentials stores them, encrypted, on the device until such time as you choose to clear your data or uninstall the Zs App.
Thus, in order to:
- facilitate and authentic your lawful and proper use of our App
- to maintain the security of our App
- troubleshoot issues related to the App
- enhance user experience
- enable internal app efficacy analysis leading to enhancements and upgrades;
we collect information from you each time you log on to the Zs App which Zs stores in its device log
The information we collect is as follows:
- Mobile Device Data.
- We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server).
- We may also collect information about the WIFI or cellular network associated with your mobile device at the time you log onto the Zs App, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID and information about the features of the Zsr App you accessed.
Mobile Device Access.
- We will request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's storage, camera, phone, and other features.
- If you wish to deny access or permission when you log on you may. If you later wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings however this may impact on the efficacy of your use of the Zs App.
- We do request access or permission to location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Zs App, to provide certain location-based services, where your role/service necessitates it.
- If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
Our lawful basis for processing your data as described above is that it is in your and our legitimate interests to give you the best possible service and most secure experience when you access your portal through the App. In reaching this determination we have considered and balanced the potential impact on you (positive and negative) and your rights.
This policy relates only to your use of the Zs App which acts as a gateway to the Zs Platform.
Your access to and use of the Zs Platform is governed by and dependent upon your organisation’s User licence.
The data processed resulting from your use of the Zs Platform and the legal basis for that processing is a matter to be agreed or determined between you and your organisation and should be documented in the privacy policies adopted by your organisation and notified to you from time to time.
English law will apply to the interpretation of this policy and any dispute or claim arising out of it or with its subject matter or formation. Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.